25%  [ 1 ]
Will not attend
50%
 50%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 4

Anything1232
Clan Leader

re: Power Level Race!

We are going to have a power level race. 1 in HC 1 in soft core. Please select which date works best for you. Winners will receive a $5.00 Amazon gift card!

The first person to get 1 clan mate from level 1 to 70 wins! Must register (later) person being leveled will not get a gift card. 

Anything1232
Clan Leader

re: Re: Power Level Race!

Anything1232 wrote:

We are going to have a power level race. 1 in HC 1 in soft core. Please select which date works best for you. Winners will receive a $5.00 Amazon gift card!

The first person to get 1 clan mate from level 1 to 70 wins! Must register (later) person being leveled will not get a gift card. 

I do not want anyone to feel cheated for not thinking of things so here are my thoughts.

If I were going to try to win I would make sure the person I am power leveling is reliable, this way if they don't show up there are no hard feelings because I know there must have been a good reason.

I would test out the fastest way to get someone to 70 (bounties, rifts, story). If I find it easier to do bounties, do I do all of them and get the exp from the cache or just do the fast ones in each act and go go go.

I would make sure that person has some reduced lvl gear ( I would start looking and give them a good lvl 70 reduced set, they could live better, no exp if you're dead, and also do some damage to help speed things up).

I would make sure they have a helm with a ruby in it asap.

I would have some sort of voice com with them.

re: Might have to cancel

If there is not more of a response from the clan about this we will cancel. The point was to have a unified clan activity but maybe summer is not the best time to do so. I know there are going to be more ways to do races and contests after the next patch, if this does not take off maybe we will try again then. :( 

Posts from:   
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Infernal Flame Forum Index -> News All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum

Who's Online
Poll Widget
Site Activity